Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hello Yellow

It is a wonderful 90 degrees outside today, perfect weather for a bright outfit that breathes because boy is it hot!! I will eventually work up to doing my hair some day, but the humidity being what it is I usually don't even bother. Here are a few photos of what I was wearing this sunny Sunday!











Outfit Details
Dress: ellemenno (Bealls)
Belt: Forever 21
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe
Rings/Earrings: thrifted
Purse: Borsani Collection
Sunglasses: vintage
Heels:Charlotte Russe 

I love wearing florals, especially during the summer and this dress is one of my favorites to wear when it gets hot. I also really don't think anybody can go wrong with a little neon ;) This last photo is so you can see the outfit better because my hair tends to get in the way a lot!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful look! I love the little pops of color, and that dress was the perfect choice for this heat! :)


    ♡jilly
    sorelle in style | SHOPBOP GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete