Friday, June 29, 2012

Glitter Tipped Nails!

Hello lovelies!!!

Okay so it has been almost one year since my last post and I never realized how busy I was going to be with school (priorities!). My summer classes are coming to an end so I may post more frequently, but I cannot help but take studying more seriously than this blog, which is more of a fun side project.

With that said I have a wonderful diy for you ladies who love different nail styles, but just do not have the cashola to go get them done all the time!



Everyone knows I have a seriously bad habit of biting my nails. I know it's horrible! Life can be so stressful at times as many of you know, but the best remedy for my bad habit it to actually paint my nails frequently. When I do I find that my nails have a chance to grow before I can start chomping away at them. So amazingly my nails are semi-grown-out at the moment and I decided to show you a cute way to paint your own (especially if you have a nasty nail-biting habit like myself!)


 I used Hot Tamale from Love My Nails (the vibrant orange is a favorite of mine) and painted Essie's A Cut Above on the tips. I applied Revlon's Sealing Shine top coat and viola! Extremely simple and you can use any color combination you can think of!

I know the pictures may not exactly do these justice and I know many people hate pairing oranges with pinks (I used to be one of them!), but I gotta say the combo is really growing on me and I was extremely happy for how these came out. Do you have a favorite nail polish duo?





No comments:

Post a Comment