Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Burning House

I stumbled across a site today called The Burning House. The site is pictures that people have submitted of what they would grab if their house was burning down. We thought it was such an interesting idea we decided to do our own.

Name: Brittany
Occupation: Student
List:
  • Laptop
  • Makeup bag
  • Art folder with drawings
  • Jack in the box (like the one from Elf)
  • Contact lenses...because if there's a fire, I would like to be able to search for an exit :)
  • Ring given to me by my mommy
  • Cell phone
  • Yellow sunglasses
  • Duckie robe- a must have for all occasions..or just some
  • Spongebob paddle ball because I love the show (I'm a kid at heart)
  • Letter 'B' with my friend's signatures
  • My kitten Veyron!
  • Personalized blanket

Name: Ashley
Occupation: Data Analyst/Writer
List:
  • Binder with writing
  • Laptop
  • Case with ticket stubs, handmade cards, etc.
  • Cell phone
  • Ring given to me by my mother
  • Necklace given to me by my grandfather
  • Photo album
  • Glass wand from the Florida Aquarium I've had since I was little
  • Leather bag
  • Not pictured: my two dogs, cat and hedgehog.

I hope you've enjoyed a little glimpse into what we find important. I encourage you all to try this project and check out the website, it's really neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment